preheader Home Page Home Page Get A Quote Customer Service Make A Payment Online About Us Contact Us

I’m going to college in another state, and my car is still registered in North Carolina. Will my (or my parents’) North Carolina policy cover me?

 Yes, coverage would still apply. Your premium may be adjusted because of where the vehicle is now located.

 Contact Superior Insurance in Gastonia for a free quote or ask questions about Auto Insurance.

Posted 1:18 AM

Share |

No Comments

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2012

View Mobile Version
Insurance Broker Websites by Insurance Website Builder Facebook Blog RSS Feed